Citizen Complaints


If you believe you are the victim of a crime, you should always contact your local law enforcement agency.
On some occasions, the Office of the State Attorney may pursue a case directly submitted to the office. It is very likely that if the State considers charges, that the case will be referred back to the law enforcement agency for them to conduct a thorough investigation. If you would like to submit a complaint, please contact your local State Attorney's Office.